PT Sushi Tei Indonesia opened its first outlet in Jakarta in 2003, bringing the renowned Japanese restaurant brand to sushi enthusiasts in Indonesia. It has since then subsequently grown well, opening up new outlets in other major cities in Indonesia: Bandung, Surabaya, Medan, Bali, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Pekanbaru, Batam, and Palembang, as well as expanding its presence in Jakarta.
Currently there are thirty-nine Sushi Tei outlets in total nationwide, with twenty-two of them spread across Greater Jakarta. We are best known for their simple-yet-modern approach to its open kitchen concept, employing distinctive touches of Japanese culture.
Open kitchen allows its patrons to take a look at what’s going on as their orders are being prepared. Sushi Tei is also proud to have become the first sushi restaurant in Indonesia to feature the characteristic sushi bar with a conveyor belt.
On this occasion we are opening a vacancy for the position of OPERATOR PRODUKSI
- Usia maksimal 35 tahun
- Berpenampilan menarik dengan berat dan tinggi badan proporsional
- Tinggi badan minimal 160 cm (Pria) dan 155 cm (Wanita)
- Sehat fisik dan jasmani
- Pendidikan terakhir SMA/SMK sederajat
- Memiliki pengalaman kerja minimal 1 tahun di industri restoran, perhotelan, atau sejenis
- Pengalaman di Japanese Restaurant lebih disukai
- Mampu bekerja secara mandiri maupun tim
- Bersedia bekerja dengan sistem shift dan lembur jika diperlukan
Area Penempatan :
Jalan Wijaya 2 Grand Wijaya Center, E18 – 19 1, RT.6/RW.1, Pulo, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12160
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.